Followers

Monday, October 3, 2011
This morning after the gym and before starting school T and I went out in search of some silicone baking cups. The paper cups that I've been using are fine if the kids are home to eat lunch, but after making M's lunch last night and placing it in the fridge overnight this morning when I showed it to her the paper cups containing the fruit had wilted and were no longer standing upright. Plus, with a silicone baking cup there is no paper waste. I had the hardest time finding them! But, I found some other fun bento supplies while looking! We tried Target, Michael's (mini harvest cutters and some smaller halloween cutters), Party City (lots of food picks, Hello Kitty cutter and Halloween/Fall paper cups) and finally Party Depot (mini alphabet cutters, mini heart and star cutters).

My spirits weren't dampened for long though because when T and I finally got home the first box of my stuff from All Things for Sale had arrived. Talk about fast shipping! So impressed! I was like a kid on Christmas morning opening up the box and pulling all the goodies out. I was somewhat surprised about the size of the soy sauce bottles, I was thinking they would be a bit bigger, but we can make them work. I really love everything I ordered and can't wait to start using it... tomorrow!

After lunch and starting school we went to go pick M up from school. While talking to my mom earlier that afternoon I told her of my dilemma and she recommended Home Goods. We stopped by there on our way home and success! They only had 1 set of 6, all the same lime green color, but beggars can't be choosy. I'm thinking I'll end up ordering some more online, but for now these will do.

Side note: I can't believe that I've already missed taking a picture, but after making M's lunch last night I completely forgot to snap a pic. She had a soy nut butter & strawberry jam black cat and star sandwiches, cantaloupe, strawberries, Trader Joe's yogurt stars and gluten free pretzels. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...