Followers

Tuesday, October 4, 2011
I remembered to take a picture this time! As you can see I used my new bento supplies. I love them. They just make it all so cute. And of course have to mention those silicone baking cups. Here's M's lunch for today:

strawberry & soy nut butter sandwiches, raisins, Trader Joe's peppercorn rice crisps, flower carrots with ranch dressing in container, and blueberries & watermelon shaped M's

watermelon M's and blueberries with a frog pick

flower carrots with ranch dressing (in container) and a bunny pick

These little cutters are going to take some getting used to. There are 2 separate pieces - one cutter for the shape and one to add the details. On my first try I cut the shape out and then tried to add the details. Made for one very squished looking bear, plus all the filling seeped out. I had already added the soy nut butter and jam to the bread for all the animals, so I had to make a slight adjustment for the rest of the characters to add the details, so they aren't as defined as they should be. In future I know that I need to add the details first, then cut out the shape, then add fillings. Trial and error. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...