Followers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Last night I was sitting at the kitchen table after dinner thinking about what to do for lunches today. Requirements were that it had to have a Halloween theme and involve noodles as that is what M asked for. I came up with the perfect idea and then realized that I didn't have all the ingredients needed. So, I'll just hold off on that idea until I can get to the grocery later today. J came up with idea of making a witch. And I just ran with it from there. Hope it makes M smile as much as it made me.

M's Lunch Today:
* quesadilla witch with dyed ramen noodles "hair"
(face is colored with food markers)
cheese for the face and moon & raisin wart
* pumpkin gummies
* cheese stick "fingers"
("nails" colored with food marker)
* "eyeballs" (banana slices & grapes)
* raisins with a skeleton cheese face





BOTW: Halloween

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...