Followers

Monday, October 3, 2011
In my research into bento's I came across this one amazing blog with a different take on the whole bento thing - muffin tins! Muffin Tin Mom's website is gorgeous and full of super cute ideas to turn an everyday muffin tin into a great bento lunch. Since T is home for lunch and I don't need to pack him a lunch I thought this would be a fun way for him to have his bento. When I sat the finished lunch in front of him he was so excited and told me "you are the best mom any boy could ever have." High five T, flattery will get you everywhere. 

strawberry jam ghost & bat sandwiches with blueberry eyes, star shaped cantaloupe, 1 clementine, pumpkin shaped colby cheese and half of a Clif Kids Z bar (full moon brownie)

Here is what was left over:
T really does not like eating cheese, so getting him to eat 2 of the pumpkins is considered a huge success.

He really liked the cantaloupe (something I couldn't even get him to try before). 
He called it star fruit and was a happy little guy to gobble it all up!

Muffin Tin Monday at Muffintinmom.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...