Followers

Wednesday, October 26, 2011
My idea for yesterday's lunch came to fruition today. I didn't have any croissant dough yesterday (and just did not have the time or will to make from fresh). J stopped at the grocery last night and picked up some for me so that I could make some mummies!

M's Lunch Today:
* nitrate-free chicken hot dog "mummies"
(wrapped in croissant dough & icing eyes)
(container hold mustard for dipping)
* pumpkin cookies
* cat pasta salad with tomatoes
* strawberries with pumpkin pick






Bento Lunch


BOTW: Halloween

2 comments:

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Such cute little mummies! This bento would be perfect for this week's Halloween themed Bento of the Week meme at Bento Blog Network.

Jennifer said...

I love the mummies!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...