Followers

Monday, October 10, 2011
In fourteen hundred ninety-two
Columbus sailed the ocean blue.
He had three ships and left from Spain;
He sailed through sunshine, wind and rain.

This morning M/T and I we were talking all about Christopher Columbus - were he set sail from, where he landed, and what it means to be an explorer. I thought it would fun to have today's lunch extend that talk.


The Americas (and Bahamas) 
M has a quesadilla on corn tortilla 
The Nina, The Pinta & The Santa Maria
apple slices with bamboo kabob skewers & paper sails
Trader Joe's vegetable gummy bears


T had a cream cheese & strawberry jam sandwich

A shared muffin tin of clementines, gluten free pretzels & grapes




Tools Used:






Muffin Tin Monday at Muffintinmom.com

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The bears on boats are so cute! I love yor quesadillas too.

Keeley McGuire said...

very cute! my daughter would love that united states and bears on boats. :)

The Special K's(0: said...

Coolest quesadillas ever! I love it(0: Thanks for sharing(0: Great ideas!

kewkew said...

I love the map shape. Hubby had suggested I do that, but I didn't have a cookie cutter for it. I told him I am not THAT talented.
I love the addition of the bears on your boats. I didn't even think of that. Great meal.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...